Dodge Tomahawk, 420 miles per hour
At top speed of 420 mph, the Dodge Tomahawk is the world’s fastest motorcycle ever produced. This ultimate superbike was unveiled by Dodge in 2003. According to the reports, only 9 of this motorcycle has been sold yet.
Dodge Tomahawk features 8.3 liter, V-10 SRT 10 Dodge Viper engine. It can produce a maximum power of 500 HP. Unlike other superbikes, Dodge Tomahawk has a four wheels – two front wheels and two rear wheels. Surprisingly, Tomahawk could cross 0 to 60 mile in just 1.5 seconds.
- 8.3 liter, V-10 SRT 10 Dodge Viper engine
- 2-speed manual transmission
- Maximum power : 500 hp@5600 rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 712 Nm@4200 rpm.
- Top speed :420 miles per hour.
- 0 to 60 miles : 2.5 second.
- Rear brakes: Dual 508 mm 16 piston discs.
- Front brakes: single 508 mm 8 piston discs.