Suzuki Hayabusa, 194 miles per hour
Hayabusa is named after the Japanese name of Peregrine Falcon, the fastest bird in the world which flies at a speed of 203 mph. At a top speed of 194 miles per hour, the Suzuki Hayabusa could even reach close to Peregrine falcon.
Hayabusa is the fastest superbike from Suzuki. This ultimate superbike features a 1397 cc four-cylinder 16 valves, liquid cooled engine that produce power of 197HP@6750 rpm.
- 1340cc, four-stroke, DOHC, 4-cylinder 16 valves engine.
- 6-speed constant mesh transmission.
- Maximum power:197 hp@9500 rpm.
- Maximum Torque : 155 Nm@7200 rpm.
- Top speed : 194 miles per hour.
- 0 to 60 mph : 2.5 seconds.
- Idle Speed Control System to keep engine stable in different conditions
- Advanced fuel injection system from Suzuki for high combustion efficiency.
- Front Brakes : 2*310 mm discs, Brambo, monobloc radial-mount calipers.
- Rear Brakes : Single 260 mm disc with Tokico caliper.