MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K, 227 miles per hour
A non-production motorcycle Marine Turbine Technologies which is recognized as ‘the most powerful production motorcycle’ by Guinness book of world records. To be specific, Turbine superbike Y2K is a wheel-driven motorcycle with a turboshaft engine that manufactured between 2000 and 2005.
This motorcycle has been designed to extract the heat energy from the exhaust and convert it as output power. It features Rolls-Royce 250-C18 turboshaft engine that produce a maximum power of 320 HP @ 52000 rpm. The top speed of Y2K superbike has been recorded at 227 miles per hour.
- Features Rolls-Royce 250-C18 turboshaft engine.
- 2-speed semi-automatic transmission.
- Maximum power : 320 HP@52000 rpm.
- Maximum Torque : 576.5 Nm@2000rpm.
- Top speed : 227 miles per hour.
- Front Brakes : 2*320 mm dics with 4 piston brembo calipers.
- Rear Brakes : Single 320 mm disc with 4 piston caliper.