Kawasaki Ninja H2R, Over 249 miles per hour
The hypersport Kawasaki Ninja H2R is the fastest production superbike till date. It’s a track only motorcycle. At whopping 300 H.P power, the supercharged Ninja H2R can hit over 249 miles per hour. This unbelievably powerful machine features 998 cc supercharged DOHC inline-4 engine.
Kawasaki also uses trellis frame for the first time on Ninja H2R. It provides strength and better control to this motorcycle. Inspired by MotoGp and F1 racers, Kawasaki also includes dog-ring transmission which provides fast, smooth shifting.
- 998 cc supercharged DOHC inline-4 engine with 300 H.P power.
- 6-speed dog-ring transmission.
- Highly efficient Kawasaki supercharger to acquire incredible acceleration.
- World-class KYB racing suspension.
- Maximum Power : 310hp@14000rpm.
- Maximum Torque : 156 Nm@12500rpm.
- Top speed : Over 249 miles per hour.
- Front Brakes : 2*330 mm , dual-semi floating, radial mount dics with 4 piston calipers.
- Rear Brakes : 250 mm single disc with opposed 2 piston calipers