Yamaha YZF R1, 186 miles per hour
YZF R1 is the most impressive motorcycle from Japanese manufacturer Yamaha. The first motorcyle from popular R1 series came out in 1998. Now, 2017 edition Yamaha R1 officially unveiled.
The new 2017 YZF R1 features 998 cc, liquid-cooled, 16-valve, DOHC, in-line-four-cylinder, engine. It produces a maximum power of 200 @13500 rpm. The top speed of new Yamaha YZF R1 recorded at 186 miles per hour.
- 998 cc, liquid-cooled, 16-valve liquid cool inline 4 cylinder DOHC engine
- Fuel injection, 6-speed transmission.
- Maximum power :200 HP @13500 rpm.
- Maximum torque : 112.4 Nm@11500 rpm.
- Top speed : 186 miles per hour.
- Feature MotoGp inspired electronic package for high performance.
- Standard traction control, quick launcher and advanced ABS system.
- Front Brakes : 320 mm, 4 piston caliper hydraulic dual discs.
- Rear Brakes : 220 mm hydraulic single disc.